Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Take My Hopes and Dreams




Lord my heart aches thinking about my future. i have hopes, so many hopes and so many dreams. yet i feel so far from them all. whether its hopes of being with a certain girl, only to have her go away with no promise of returning with the same affections, or its my dreams of playing baseball professionally, only to run into walls at seemingly every turn. i am tired Lord. tired of thinking of my future, trying to figure out how to make all of my hopes and dreams come to reality. i give it all to you Jesus. i give you my hopes, may you take care of her and bring her back to me if its your will. take my dreams and fill my heart with the contentness of your love, knowing that my life is yours, and that whatever you call me to do, whether its baseball, or teaching, or just supporting a family, that it is your call for me. Help me to do so diligently.






No comments:

Post a Comment